Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.

My names ***** ***** and it's regarding soon black spots under

Customer Question

My names ***** ***** and it's regarding soon black spots under my bearded dragons chin
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Everything about his behaviour is normal but when you try to have a look at the spots under his chin or even touch them he flinches and tries to move his head away which is unusual for him as he likes his chin tickled
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Reptile Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Joan replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in Reptiles and reptile rescue.Can you post a picture of the area? It would help to have a visual.Joan