Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM from Iowa State University in 1994; actively engaged in private regular and emergency practice since that time.

He fell from his branch and is barely moving and barely breathing.

Customer Question

He fell from his branch and is barely moving and barely breathing. His eyes are closed. He is a vieled chameleon
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. What is the chameleon's name and age?
Customer: Lotus about 6 months.
JA: What is the chameleon's name?
Customer: Lotus
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Lotus?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I'm Dr. Jo and I'm here to help you with your questions about Lotus. I'm so sorry he is in such terrible shape and has you so worried. How can I help you today?
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 6 months ago.
While I await your reply, I'll point you in the direction of this useful website. It has information about medical emergencies and how to find a chameleon vet.
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 6 months ago.
Hello,Just checking in to ask how your chameleon is doing. I've been worried about you an hopeful you were able to get him to a vet.Thank you,Dr. Jo