Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.

I have a mature male bearded dragon and noticed a hard lump

Customer Question

I have a mature male bearded dragon and noticed a hard lump on his belly tonight. It just formed in the past 4-5 days. It is dark brown in the center but does not appear to bother him.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the dragon's name?
Customer: Skeeter
JA: Do you mind explaining that again?
Customer: I found a hard lump on my mature male's belly tonight after his bath. It doesn't seem to be bothering him but has just formed with the past week. I'm thinking I should get him to a vet but wanted to check online first to see if it may be something common.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: No, that's it.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Joan replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in reptiles and reptile rescue.Can you please poet a picture of the abdomen, so I can have a visual of the area.Joan