Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

Puffing breath out hard every time she trys to eat. is like

Customer Question

puffing breath out hard every time she trys to eat. is like she cant swallow
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the reptile will be able to digest that. What is the reptile's name and age?
Customer: r you going to help? if not I don't have time for this I'm really worried. she took one of her favirit flowers 10 min ago and .... I don't think it went down. Dudett is 2
JA: No. I'm the Veterinarian's Assistant. Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: she nabbed a small pice of plastic about 3 days ago.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Joan replied 8 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I am a Vet techfor 30+ years with special interest in Reptiles and reptile rescue. The virtual assistant was what answered you.Can you tell me what Type of Reptile you have?Have you looked in or felt the throat area to see if there is anything in there?Joan