Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.

I just brought a baby bearded dragon 2 days ago , im

Customer Question

hello I just brought a baby bearded dragon 2 days ago , im a new owner so im just a little concerned
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the first day i got him he pooped in his cage . yesterday he ate roughly about 13 calium dusted crickets and only 3 today (didn't seem so hungry) but did not poop is that normal ? and now hes basking on the bottom of the cage and laying flat , does that mean anything?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Reptile Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Joan replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in Reptiles and Reptile rescue.Can you tell me about the set up?Substrate?UVB light linear tube or compact coil, strength and brand?Basking light?Temps in basking area, warm sid and cool side?Diet Prey/veggies?How big is the Dragon?Joan