Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

I haven't explained anything yet I think you were chatting

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I haven't explained anything yet I think you were chatting with someone else, are you familiar with Jackson chameleons?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Reptile Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Anna replied 8 months ago.
Hello and welcome. I apologize for the delay and confusion you've experienced. You were chatting with a 'virtual assistant' before, not a real person. I can assure you I am real. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in reptiles. As you know, I'm going to need some additional information in order to help.What is happening to your chameleon? How old is he/she?What temperatures do you maintain under the basking light and on the cool side of the enclosure?What brand and size of UVB light do you have? How old is the bulb?What do you feed? Any supplements?Thank you.Anna