Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

My name is ***** *****, I have a 10 week old Bearded Dragon,

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** *****,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a 10 week old Bearded Dragon, who has been diagnosed with pinworms and coccidia. He is on medication for both parasites, poor thing. He is finally in the middle of his "great shedding" and normally I clean up his stool with the attached white stuff. Tonight, I just cleaned up a glob of white stuff but no stool. Is that normal? He's eating normal and actually behaving a lot better than when I got him 2 1/2 weeks ago.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Reptile Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.

What type of flooring do you have him on?

What medication is being given?

What type of diet?

Temps in basking area, warm side and cool side?

UVB light, strength, linear tube or compact coul and strength?

Jaon