Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.

I bought a log beardie and he must of ate some of it and

Customer Question

I bought a log for my beardie and he must of ate some of it and threw up wood and millworms. Will he be ok
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the reptile will be able to digest that. What is the reptile's name and age?
Customer: Ginger and like 5 or 6 months
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Ginger?
Customer: Im just scared and need to kno if he wjll be ok
JA: Our top Veterinarian is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Veterinarian in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Veterinarian until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Anna replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in reptiles. I'm sorry to hear of this incident. Some additional information will be useful.Does Ginger have any swelling of her stomach?Has she passed any droppings since this happened?How is her activity level?What temperatures do you maintain under the basking light and on the cool side of the enclosure?Thank you.
Expert:  Anna replied 6 months ago.
Hi Tonya,
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?