Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.

Not eating, legs are twitching and constantly opening the

Customer Question

Not eating, legs are twitching and constantly opening the mouth as if its choking. It just fell off the base and salvia came out. It's been fine since I got it in december now its not
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: I checked him and everything looks fine
JA: What is the reptile's name and age?
Customer: Falcor. I don't know the exact age. I got him from petsmart on the 9th of December last year
JA: How old is Falcor?
Customer: He measures about 11" if that helps
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Falcor?
Customer: I had him 3 months as of this month
JA: Our top Veterinarian is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Veterinarian in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Veterinarian until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Anna replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome. I apologize that no one responded to you sooner. Different experts come online at various times. I just logged on and so your question. The expert you originally requested was not available. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in reptiles. If you still need help, some additional information will be useful. The 'virtual assistant' you interacted with in the beginning did not ask the right questions.What kind of reptile is Falcor?What brand and size of UVB light do you have?What do you feed him? Any supplements?What temperatures do you maintain under the basking light and on the cool side of the enclosure?Thank you.