Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

I was on line and was getting my card and lost connection. I

Customer Question

I was on line and was getting my card and lost connection. I have a baby sulcotta that won't eat
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. How old is Suricata?
Customer: 6 months
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Suricata?
Customer: It is a baby sulcotta and his name is Charlie. We have not seen him eat but he has been active until tonight. We take him out daily and put him in grass where he can get dandelions and such. He has the h v lights and has a day heat lamp and night heat lamp We give him baby food soaks and he gets calcium and I use eye drops when his eyes aren't wide open. He is very lethargic tonight. With head and legs hanging
JA: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help Suricata. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Joan replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in reptiles and reptile rescue.

How is the baby Sulcata now?

Have you had a fecal check done and a Herp Vet check?

Are the limbs flaccid?

If you pinch a back foot is there any response?

Joan