Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

I have taken my beard dragon in had stop eating and had not

Customer Question

i have taken my beard dragon in had stop eating and had not pop i went home with med this weekend she has pop but well not eat still i keep trying but she will not take i been giving water and baths rub her tummy when i give her med i also give her water i don't know what to do
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Anna replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in reptiles. I'm sorry to hear of this problem. Sometimes, something in the environment can lead to appetite loss. Some additional information will help me figure out what steps will be best. What temperatures do you maintain under the basking light and on the cool side of the cage? What substrate do you use on the floor? What is the name of the medicine you were given? What have you tried feeding her? Thank you.