Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

My name is ***** *****. My issue is that my son just got a 3

Customer Question

my name is ***** *****. My issue is that my son just got a 3 month old bearded dragon. He does not want to eat crickets and spends most of his time in his cave.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 40 gallon breeder tank 100 watt baking bulb with a 18 inch reptisun usb bulb
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Reptile Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: reptile c
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in reptiles. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with your new beardie. Some additional information will help me determine the best steps for you to take. What temperatures do you maintain under the basking light and on the cool side of the enclosure? Has your dragon been passing normal droppings? For how long have you had him? Thank you.