Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

I have had my veiled chameleon two months

Customer Question

Hello. I have had my veiled chameleon for about two months now and when i bought him he was in the process of shedding. As he began to stop shedding i noticed large black spot where the end of all the shedding met. I have read alot of forums of anyone with the same problem and found nothing. Do you know what this is or how i can treat it? Also has one of these black spots around his front lwg making it more swollow than the other
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Joan replied 10 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in reptiles and Reptile rescue.Can you please post a picture of the area that have turned black so I can view the area. I may have some further questions about set up after I view the tail. Joan
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I'm not sure how to post picture on here sorry

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I cant send picture

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Set up is two branches a fake plant and fake leaves for my little dripper.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I emailed pictures