Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

My name is ***** ***** and i own a crested gecko which out

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** and i own a crested gecko which out of nowhere is acting slum breaths slowly and barley moves . but he did bite me as soon as i put my hand in also he has some water droplets in his eyes from the misting and he does not lick it off
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a female crested gecko temperatures fine ,huge tank, does live with another mail and female. she just seems slumpt for energy and feels rough to the touch maybe its shedding?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Reptile Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 10 months ago.

Good morning, thanks for your question. I need more information about your situation.

1) How long have you had your female crested?

2) How old is she?

3) How old is the other female?

4) How old is the other male?

5) Have you witnessed any twitching of her toes?

6) What is the ambient temperature in her cage? Can you share a picture of the setup?

7) What specifically are you feeding the geckos?

8) How has her eating been? When was the last time she ate normally and what did she consume?

This information will help me to help you.