Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

My iguana has black on s head
, not scaley or dry same

Customer Question

Customer: My iguana has black on his head
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: not scaley or dry same bumps as his skin
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Reptile Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Reptile
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. Thank you for requesting me. I'm sorry to hear of this problem. Some additional information will be useful. How old is your iguana? What temperatures do you maintain under the basking light and on the cool side of the cage? What brand and size of UVB light do you have? How old is the bulb? Thank you.

Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in reptiles and reptile rescue.

Anna asked me to assist you. I do need the answers to the questions above and would like to have a visual of the area that is having problems. Could you please post a picture. I also see you would like a Phone Call and I would be happy to assist with that if you would still like it once I see the picture and have the information.

Joan

Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.

Joan