Hi Katty, I'm so sorry to hear that Jana is having problems. I need some additional information about her and her habitat.
1) What type of terrarium are you using?
2) What type of flooring is being used?
3) How long have you had Jana?
4) When was her last normal meal?
5) What are you feeding her? Be as descript as you can about her diet, including all veggie, fruit and insect foods, along with supplements.
6) What is the ambient temperature?
7) What is the ambient humidity?
8) What is the temperature of her hot spot?
9) What kind of heating are you using?
10) What type of lighting is being used in her cage (be as specific as you can) and when was the bulb last changed?
11) Do you notice any tremors or swelling on her limbs?
12) Do you see any discharge from her eyes or nose?
This additional information will help me to best assist you in this situation. If you can answer the question 1-12 as I have listed them, that will help me greatly. Thanks in advance.