Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

My tortoise shell is cracked my dog bit it and a nice size

Customer Question

My tortoise shell is cracked my dog bit it and a nice size price of her shell is gone she is alive what do I do
Category: Reptile
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. I apologize that no one has responded to you sooner. Different experts come on at various times. I just logged on and saw your question. I'm sorry to hear of this incident. If you still need help, let me know how Sally is doing now. Would it be possible to send a photo showing the damage? You can upload a picture by clicking on the paper clip icon in the tool bar at the top of the field where you type. Instructions will then pop up. Thank you.