Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

I have a question about our dwarf frog. About a week ago, it

Customer Question

Customer: I have a question about our dwarf frog. About a week ago, it looked as if he cut his nose on a decoration in his tank. I didn't think much of it, and we went away for a week. While we were gone, friends of ours took care of him. Upon returning, the wound has now turned white. He also looks grayish on his abdomen and he is not eating well. Any ideas?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Not sure what more there is to tell.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Pet Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. I apologize that no one responded to you earlier. Different experts come online at various times. I just logged on and saw your question. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in amphibians and reptiles. If you still want help, I'll be able to assist you. If you want to proceed, let me know if the frog is the only pet in the tank. If he isn't, what fish or other animals are there? Thank you.