Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

Look, I may have unintentionally drowned my bearded dragon.

Customer Question

Customer: Look, I may have unintentionally drowned my bearded dragon. But here's the thing: I have been trying to get any water out, but none has, as far as I could tell
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: This was a result of a bath I gave it ~10 minutes ago no fluids came out and it makes a burping sound every little bit
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Reptile Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure, but I'm not so certain if my dragon wants to
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in Reptiles and Reptile Rescue.

How is the Dragon doing today?

Joan