Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

3 year old sulcata been checked by the vet! eats good and a

Customer Question

3 year old sulcata been checked by the vet! eats good and a lot! ,active and does sulcata's things like digs, sleeps and pees. the vet says shes healthy and in good shape but she only poops every 2 to 3 weeks! real, real good!!! vet says no blockage. she gets the right heat, light, food and exercise. this does not seam normal. going on for over 2 months now she wieghes little over 900 grams
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Anna replied 11 months ago.

ello,

I apologize that no one has responded to your question sooner. Different experts come online at various times. I just came online and saw your question. My name is ***** ***** I’m a biologist with a special interest in reptiles. I would like to help with your question, but some additional information will be useful.

What are all the things you feed Shelly?

What temperatures do you maintain under the basking light and on the cool side of her enclosure?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I got shelly I have feed her dandielines,clover,field hay,romain lettice a few different weeds from my backyard(without chemical sprays)and sometimes endive,escrole,turnup green,(after washing though)there are a few other items that was o ked by the vet I try to give her a verity of foodsi keep her heat at 95 at basting and 70 at cool at oppiset end of habitat she does move back and forth between them i also have a uvb light set up to cover 50% of her place
Expert:  Anna replied 11 months ago.

Because you were not happy with my answer to your previous question, and gave me a negative rating, I'm going to opt out of this question. That will open it to other experts who may be able to help you.