Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

Thanks - my grandson's 2 year old BD is very lethargic and

Customer Question

thanks - my grandson's 2 year old BD is very lethargic and shows no interest in food or family interaction. Any suggestions?
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Anna replied 12 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in reptiles. I'm sorry to hear of this problem. Some additional information will be useful. What temperatures do you maintain under the basking light and on the cool side of the enclosure? Is Nappi trying to hide? Has he been passing normal droppings? Thank you.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** I am only baby/pet sitting, I don't have enough information to address this issue. My children will be home tomorrow, and I have advised them of my concerns. They will follow up on it when they get home. Thank you for your response.
Expert:  Anna replied 12 months ago.

I understand. If your children share your concerns, have them provide the information for me, and we can proceed from there. Thank you.