Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

Something is wrong with my veiled chameleon. He doesn't move

Customer Question

Something is wrong with my veiled chameleon. He doesn't move and always has his eyes close. His tail is curled in and he looks folded side way. I don't know what is wrong.
Category: Reptile
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. I see you have requested a phone call. Not all experts are set up for phone calls; I am not, but I can help you in this question and answer format. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in reptiles. If you would like to proceed this way, some additional information will be useful. How old is Peter Pan? What brand and size of UVB light do you have? How old is the bulb? What temperatures do you maintain under the basking light and on the cool side of the enclosure? Do you give him a calcium supplement? If you prefer to wait for a phone call, another expert may be with you. Thank you.