Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

I have a leopard gecko and noticed the left eye is not able

Customer Question

I have a leopard gecko and noticed the left eye is not able to open very well and there is a dark pink swollen area at the top and side of eye. I don't know what to do or where to take him. I bought him at pet smart and they have the bs field vet hospital there but I don't know if they treat geckos
Category: Reptile
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I meant to say banfield hospital at pet smart
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech fr 30+ years with special interst in Reptiles and Reptile Rescue. I can help you locate a Herp Vet and if you can post a Picture of the eye and the area of inflammation, I would like to get a look at what you are seeing. I can then further advise you on some First Aid until you can see a Herp Vet. I will need the State to locate some Herp Vets for you.

Joan