Joan
Joan, Veterinary Technician
Experience:  35+ years experience as veterinary tech and 40+ years experience doing reptile rescues.
5071285

Today my grand boys were here and we were in the spare

Customer Question

Today my grand boys were here and we were in the spare bedroom watching a movie. "Beardie" was trying to climb the walls, puffing out his beard, running around the terrarium, acting extremely weird. The boys were not by the cage but on the bed.
Just couldn't watch the movie as Beardie was so weird!
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in Reptiles and Reptile Rescue. What you were seeing is your Dragon had seen new people in the room and was an opportunity to get out of the tank and to run around. Many people do not give Reptiles credit for thinking, but they are actually very smart and will look for attention, ways to get out of the tanks and even beg when families are eating their dinner. The Dragon wanted attention and made it clear with its actions. New people in the room means attention. If I have addressed your concerns, please take a moment to Rate my Service 5 Stars.

Joan

Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about Beardie. How is everything going?
Joan
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.

How are things going with your Dragon? I wanted to check in and see if it has settled back down.

Joan