Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

Joan, my gheko hasn't eaten in almost a week. I'm sure of

Customer Question

Hi Joan, my gheko hasn't eaten in almost a week. I'm sure of off his age because we rescued him/her from someone. He seems very lethargic. I have recently changed his lamp. I've never been asked before if he was a dessert or a forest gheko. I said I thought dessert at got given a 10 lamp, I. Noticed the previous one was a 5. What could be the problem, he also only eats was worms. Should I try crickets again. Thank you.Customer
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.

Thank-you for requesting me. I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in reptiles and reptile rescue.

Could you post a Picture of the Gecko and I will be better able to assist you. Once I see the picture, I will ask some further questions about the set up and diet.

Joan