Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

My veiled chameleon is about 6 months old. I keep crickets

Customer Question

Hi - my veiled chameleon is about 6 months old. I keep crickets and worms in her cage regularly, have a uvb light and ceramic heat lamp. The past couple days she's seemed sluggish and unite rested in food. I tried giving her reptaboost today to little acceptance. How do I get her back to active and moving around?
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in reptiles. I'm sorry to hear your chameleon is ill. Some additional information will be useful. What temperatures do you maintain under the basking light and on the cool side of the cage? What is the humidity level? Thank you.