nekovet
nekovet, Veterinarian
Experience:  I am a veterinarian with extensive experience in reptile medicine and a love of snakes.
60269376

She have a sis in side the mouth and she 't eating,only

Customer Question

She have a sis in side the mouth and she don't eating,only drink water
Category: Reptile
Expert:  nekovet replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before.Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

How long has she had this cyst?

Is it red, sore, or bleeding?

Where is it in her mouth?

How long has she been refusing food?

Any vomiting, retching, gagging, or lip licking?

Can you take a photo of this cyst? If you can do so, this willlet me see what you are seeing. To post them online, you can use the paperclip icon on the tool bar above your text box. Or if you can't see that on your computer/phone, then you can post them on any other site (ie Flickr,Photobucket, imgur, etc) and paste the web link here for me to check.