Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

I had my bearded dragon since it was 9 wks its 6 mth now and

Customer Question

I had my bearded dragon since it was 9 wks its 6 mth now and 4 2 days he has been lying in corner like he is dead plz help me
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. I apologize that no one responded to you sooner. Different experts come online at various times. I just logged on and saw your question. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in reptiles. This post is not your answer, but is a request for more information so I can better help you. So, don't rate my service yet; we're just beginning. What temperatures do you maintain under the basking light and on the cool side of the enclosure? Has Itchy been passing any droppings? What substrate do you use on the cage floor? What brand and size of UVB light do you have? What do you feed him? Any supplements? When did he last eat? Thank you. Anna

Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about Itchy. How is everything going?
Anna