Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

Wild box turtle front half of shell broken by car-glued back

Customer Question

wild box turtle front half of shell broken by car-glued back with super glue gel and coated with liquid bandage. shell rot on edge of top shell- treating with providone iodine liquid and neosporin cream. now he won't use 1 front leg. what's wrong? some shell is off underneath at hinge area. i felt sorry for him and trying to help-his is inside in box or in the back of pick up truck, covered with mosquito netting.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in Reptiles and Reptile Rescue.Can you supply a state to locate a Wildlife Rehabber?Joan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MISSISSIPPI
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I HAVE NOT GOT AN ANSWER TO ANY QUESTION YET, THEREFORE THE ANSWER IS NOT WORTH ANY MONEY AT ALL. WHAT A JOKE YOU PEOPLE ARE. YOU CERTAINLY SHOULD NOT TAKE ANY MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT FOR THIS. I DO NOT WANT TO JOIN WHATEVER THIS. I WANT MY NAME AND MY ACCOUNT CARD # ***** NOW. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS WAS A RIP OFF. I WANT TO CANCEL NOW, AND WILL WATCH MY BANK ACCOUNT TO SEE IF ANY WITHDRAWALS TO YOU. I CANNOT EVEN FIND A PLACE TO CANCEL.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I DO NOT WANT A FREE TRIAL. I WANT MY CREDIT CARD # ***** DELETED FROM YOUR RECORDS, AND NO MONEY DEDUCTED FOR AN ANSWER I DID NOT GET.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YOUR ANSWER WAS "CAN YOU SUPPLY A STATE TO RELOCATE A REPTILE" . YOU ANSWERED MY QUESTION WHICH IS NOT AN ANSWER. I ASKED WHAT ELSE CAN I DO FOR THIS TURTLE--NOT GIVE ME A PLACE I CAN CARRY THE TURTLE. I KNOW BOX TURTLES NEED TO STAY IN THEIR IMMEDIATE ENVIORMENT IN ORDER TO LIVE.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YOU ANSWERED MY QUESTION WITH A QUESTION--NOT AN ANSWER AS WHAT TO DO FOR THIS TURTLE. REFUND IMMEDIATELY!