Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

She is about 5 years old, temp is at around 27to 28 degrees,

Customer Question

she is about 5 years old, temp is at around 27to 28 degrees, i thought she may have been in hiberation
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Thank-you for requesting me, but there is no real information abut the type of pet you have and what is going on. Could you please give me some details and I can assist you further.Joan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a bearded dragon lizard, she is about 5 years old, She hasnt eaten any food for about 4 weeks now, I dont want her to die.
the temperarure is on 27 to 28 degrees in her enclosure, Do they go into Hibernation or is there a problem, i need an answer so i can save her life..please
Regards ***** *****
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in Reptiles and Reptile Raescue.Can you tel me about the set up?Substrate?Supplements?UVB light , age of bulb, Linear tube or compact coii, strength and brand?How do you measure temps?Diet Veggies/Prey?Temps in basking area, warm side and cool side?Supplements?Where are you located?I need the information and will be able to give you a complete answer. I will be going off lie shortly but will have an answer for you later after getting the answers to these questions. Yes they do go into Brumation during winter months on some instances.Joan