Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

Anna. We have had our bearded dragon since April, he was about 2 mos old when we got

Customer Question

Hi Anna. We have had our bearded dragon since April, he was about 2 mos old when we got him/her. He/She is always very active and eats really well. Today he has had three bowel movements and some leaky white diarhea. Now his beard is dark and he is lethargic and won't eat. We feed him crickets and kale everyday and some sort of fruit (apples, grapes, mangos, strawberries) everyday in addition to his crickets. He is currently 96 degrees and his tank is about 77 degrees, in the day and the basking light at night is less than that, I don't have an exact temperature currently. We started (about 4-5 days ago)feeding our crickets some orange cubed cricket food, before then we were just feeding the crickets apples. On Thursday we bought him a horned worm and he ate it and seemed to like it. Those are the only 2 changes we have made recently. PLEASE Help me figure out what is wrong with him.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in Reptiles and Reptile Raescue.Can you tel me about the set up?Substrate?Supplements?UVB light , age of bulb, Linear tube or compact coii, strength and brand?How do you measure temps?Diet Veggies/Prey?Temps in basking area, warm side and cool side?Supplements?State to locate a Herp Vet?Joan