Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

My cousin went on vacation and asked me to care bearded

Customer Question

My cousin went on vacation and asked me to care for his bearded Dragons. There are little bugs in the cage and a few crawling on the beardies. I was trying to Google what they are and how to get rid of them, but all i see so far is mites. These bugs are not red in color. Do you know what they are?
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in Reptiles and Reptile Rescue.Can you tell me what type of bedding they use?Do you feed crickets and are they left in the enclosure after feeding them?Can you post a picture of what you are seeing?Joan