Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

I have a yellow bellied slider in a hundred gallon

Customer Question

Hi, I have a yellow bellied slider in a hundred gallon tank(60 gallons of water plus basking space). I have a fluval 4 plus in tank filter and a Flucal FX5 canister. This has kept her tank extremely clean up until just recently. I think it's sone kind of biological issue as the water smells horrible like ammonia and is completely cloudy within two days. Help please!
I also recently tried purigen which didn't work any better. No fish in the tank just her.
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Michelle and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the Experts?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Michelle~Moderator

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I definitely still need assistance. I'm happy to wait if it means solving my problem in the end. Thanks

Thank you, ***** ***** continue to look for an Expert to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Michelle-Moderator

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry. This is taking much longer than I had anticipated. I would prefer that you refund my money. Thanks