Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

Tiny red frogs in south florida on my screen in patio are

Customer Question

tiny red frogs in south florida on my screen in patio are they poisonous to my dog?
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome. Thank you for requesting me. Are the frogs solid red or do they have red eyes and feet?
Anna
Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
I will be going offline shortly, and it appears you didn't see my request for more information. Since I don't want you to have to wait, I'm going to opt out of your question, opening it to other experts who may be available as soon as you reply.
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ ear with special interest in Reptiles and Reptile Rescue.
Can you give me a better description of the Frogs?
Do they look like these: http://animalstime.com/red-eyed-tree-frog-facts-for-kids-red-eyed-tree-frog-habitat-diet/
Joan