Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

Want to know what to do to help turtle with broken shell? want

Customer Question

want to know what to do to help turtle with broken shell? want to know if it will suvive or will my efforts be in vane?its bleeding how do I stop that? or will it stop on its own?
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our Experts? Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question. Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal. Thank you, Camille~Moderator
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special ineterest in Reptiles and Reptile Rescue.
How is the turtle doing now?
What type of turtle is it?
Is is wild or a pet?
Where is the break?
Joan