Anna
Anna, Reptile Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned turtles, snakes, amphibians, and lizards. Study and provide habitat for wild herps.
6012901

MY BEARDED DRAGON IS 9 YRS OLD HE IS HAVING TROUBLE WALKING

Customer Question

MY BEARDED DRAGON IS 9 YRS OLD HE IS HAVING TROUBLE WALKING AND HIS EQUILLIBRIUM TIPS HIM OVER AND HE CANT GET BACK AROUND
Category: Reptile
Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
I apologize that no one has responded to your question sooner. Different experts come online at various times. I just came online and saw your question. My name is ***** ***** I’m a biologist with a special interest in reptiles. I'm sorry to hear of this problem. Some additional information will be useful.
What brand and size of UVB light do you have? Is its spiral/coil type or a straight tube? How old is the bulb?
What fruits and vegetables are you feeding? What insects?
How often do you give the calcium supplement? Is it a powder?
What temperatures do you maintain under the basking light and on the cool side of the cage?
Thank you.
Anna