Joan, Veterinary Technician
Experience:  35+ years experience as veterinary tech and 20+ years experience doing reptile rescues.

i have black snake with white squares on it his belly, that

i have black snake with white squares on it his belly, that stays in my pasture .what kind is it? we live north west al. thanks john

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Vet tech with special interest in reptiles and reptile rescue. The snake you are describing is most likely a Black Rat Snake. they are common to your area and will hunt small prey found out in pastures. They are harmless and are actually bred and sold for pets. Please let me know if you have further questions. My goal is to give you 100% Excellent Service. Joan

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?