Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
97381174

My dog overage dry dog food. We didn't realize this was a

Customer Question

My dog overage dry dog food. We didn't realize this was a problem until after we took her for a walk. I hope her stomach isn't alreadyvtwisted.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: She's very lethargic and passing gas. Should I take her to the hospital?
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Shes about 9, rescue so we dont know. Her name is camper
JA: How old is camper?
Customer: No wound on foot.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about camper?
Customer: I meant to say she over ate dry dog food. At least 4 cups.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Scott Perry replied 10 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand that Camper overate about 4 cups of dry dog food. I will be able to help guide you on what to do next. How Camper doing right now?

You may receive a request for a phone call. This is automatically generated by the website, but you do not have to accept it. I am able to answer your question in this chat box if you wish.