Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

I called my dog and after he came running from quite a ways

Customer Question

I called my dog and after he came running from quite a ways away, I noticed that he was trying to stay low to the ground due to instability and his face is somewhat paralyzed. He can not stand on his own and peed on himself. He attempted to eat some food but could not stand. His eyes are not fluttering or anything.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. How old is my?
Customer: less than 2
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about my?
Customer: no
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Meghan Denney replied 2 months ago.

Hi I am Dr. Denney. I apologize for the delay in answering your questions. All the vets her, myself included, work full time and do this in our free time so sometimes questions are not answered as quickly as we would like. Do you still want to chat about your pup's condition? Is he normal today?