Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My dogs head seems warmer than his body he has. It had much

Customer Question

My dogs head seems warmer than his body he has. It had much of an appetite and his stools are loose. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Lucky Loo I found him 8 years ago. Guess he may be 10. Min pin chihuahua mix 11lbs
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Lucky?
Customer: He was not in the neck by a large dog 2 months ago. 2 puncture wounds. Healed well in 5 days
Category: Dog
Expert:  Lisa replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to help you with your dog today.

Expert:  Lisa replied 2 months ago.

When was the last time Lucky Loo saw his vet?
Does he have, or has he ever had tick exposure?

Have you noticed any limping?

Any vomiting?

Has he had any new foods, treats or people food?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
He saw a vet Nov 12 for dog bite then follow up on Nov 28th. She said he was doing well. Don't think he has had rick exposure. He does jump once in awhile. I have been trying new foods because he is not eating his foods. Tried making dog food
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Not sure how this works. Thought I would try it for five dollars +14 which would be $19 and now your sending me a message that it will be $28 more I don't understand I could go to the vet for that price ? Please clarify. Thank you
Expert:  Lisa replied 2 months ago.

We experts don't have anything to do with pricing...I can refer you to customer service if you'd like.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hello I am. It sure what I paid for and have not gotten any suggestions or answers.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Just links asking for more money is this real? Please let me know. Thank you