Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

I have dachshunds and two of my older ones have been having

Customer Question

I have dachshunds and two of my older ones have been having diarrhea witg vomitting the last week have lost some weight yet they still eat and drink
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dachshund?
Customer: We do have 10 dachshund that are all indoors close to one another and these two that afr sick are the two oldest
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food? New treats? Human food? The opportunity to get into the trash? Torn up toys, etc?