Ann M.
Ann M., Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  ER and general medicine Veterinarian since 2005
15015521

She is prone to ear infections. Vet always gives her

Customer Question

She is prone to ear infections. Vet always gives her MotaZol. I do not javelin the $100. To bring her in and my vet won't take payments. Can I give her Cipro HC Otic 10mL
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infestations the dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Sadie, 7yrs 72pds Siberia Husky Shepherd Mix
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Sadie?
Customer: No. Just the same old symptoms she gets every time she gets an ear infection.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Ann M. replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed, internship-trained veterinarian with 11 years experience in general medicine and emergency and critical care medicine and I would be happy to assist you. Please be patient as there may be slight delays in responses as I research your pet's issue.

Yes, you can use this. Place 6 drops into each affected ear twice daily for 14 days. If the infection is not resolved by then you can try purchasing Zymox for the ears online:

https://www.chewy.com/dog/dp/54785?utm_source=google-product&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=hg&utm_content=Zym&gclid=CJ_Ro5WMr9ECFYS1wAodUaAJIA&gclsrc=aw.ds

You would place 6 drops of Zymox in each ear once daily until the infection is gone.

I hope that I have answered your question thoroughly. If you still have questions, please reply. If you feel that I have provided anything less than excellent service, please reply to me first before rating my service and let me know how I can better assist you. Thank you for your question; it has been a pleasure being able to provide assistance. Bonuses are not necessary, but are appreciated, as they go directly to me rather than to the website. Best of luck.