I am sorry to hear that Lucy ingested some Unstoppable Laundry crystals.
These are perfumes, perfume dispersant and dyes. The good news is that none of these are truly toxic ingredients, and we won't see any organ damage, but they are gastrointestinal irritants which can lead to drooling, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite and diarrhea if enough of the product is eaten.
If she starts to drool or seems nauseous and vomits we can do some things at home to ease her stomach and gastrointestinal irritation.
To try and settle her stomach you can give either:
1) Pepcid-ac (famotidine) at a dose of one 10mg tablet per 20 to 40 pounds of body weight every 12 hours.
2) Prilosec (omeprazole) at a dose of one 20mg tablet per 40 to 80 pounds of body weight every 24 hours.
These will reduce stomach acid and should help settle her stomach. These can be used for several days as necessary as they are quite safe.
Then feed a homemade diet of 1/3 boiled hamburger or white, skinless chicken, all fats and juices drained and 2/3 white rice. Add 2 to 4 tablespoons of canned pumpkin, not pie filling, just pumpkin, to each meal for fiber if he has any mucousy diarrhea. Feed small meals several times a day.
Once she's feeling better then start mixing in her regular food, adding a little more regular and less bland at each meal. It should take a week to get her converted back to regular food.
If she continues vomiting, even after the acid reducing medication is given, refuses to eat or has explosive diarrhea it is best she see a veterinarian for an examination, injectable medications and oral medication like sucralfate to coat her gastrointestinal system.
But if she shows no symptoms there is no need for you to do anything.
Let me know if you have any questions.