Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Dog ate small amount of glass she broke off a small bottle.

Customer Question

dog ate small amount of glass she broke off a small bottle. it is abou 1/2 wide and 1" long
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: wedon't know if it was consumed in whole or crushed she stole the small glass jar and we caught her when we head her crunching
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: no excet she is getting on in age and has had developing bone cancer foe about three years now
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Dog
Expert:  DrBridget replied 17 days ago.

Hi! My name is***** and I am a small animal veterinarian. I am reviewing your question to formulate an answer. could you please tell me we she ate the glass?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
We ate the glass??
Expert:  DrBridget replied 17 days ago.

sorry auto correct!! I meant "when she ate the glass"?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Since charges keep appearing at each screen I just finished a call with my credit card company canceling your charge. Being more transparent up front I might have continued. Now there is no way because of your seemingly underhanded methods of billing more with each potential click.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
The laughable part to all of this is when I sent my first comment about why I keep getting asked to authorize more and was ending it. I was quickly transferred to just ask a lawyer page. Really?
Expert:  DrBridget replied 17 days ago.

Experts are not involved in financial transactions. In fact experts are not paid until you the customer "accept" an answer. It is my understanding that your card is not charged until that time. I suggest you discuss this with JustAnswer support.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thank you for your time. It is disquieting to keep seeing requests for additional charges. I am sorry to have wasted your time. In all this time I could have called my long time vet for after hours assistance. I don't believe it to be a crisis. But professional advice seemed reasonable. It also appeared to be a customer was being taken advantage of in a time of stress and probably would not drill down for lengthy details. I regret you won't be compensated for your time. Thank you