Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts
Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.
Good news: she has not consumed a toxic dose. We typically see the beginning GI signs after an ibuprofen ingestion around 25mg/kg which would be 800mg of ibuprofen for a dog her size. Chances are with a consumption this low, she should not show any signs of concern. If you do witness any changes in her behavior, vomiting, diarrhea, etc. you'll want to have her examined by your vet.
Certainly. Happy to help :)
I'll be happy to send a message to customer service on your behalf. Unfortunately, I don't have access to any billing info.