Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

I'm pet sitting. I was playing in the garage with the german

Customer Question

I'm pet sitting. I was playing in the garage with the german shepard. He knocked over a big bottle of Fabuloso. I ran to grab paper towels. I really smells. I am venting the garage but he vomited in his crate. I am not sure if he licked the cleaner or not. It didn't look like it but I can't be sure. My husband came to watch him while I cleaned. We gave him dog cookies as this is a pup starving for attention. I don't know if he vomited from the cookies or if he drank some. I was right on it but I am still worried. First stool of the morning was soft, had shape. He didn't eat but drank a lot of water. Urine is clear.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: Not that I am aware of.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Lisa replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to help you with your dog today.

Expert:  Lisa replied 2 months ago.

Was this the scent with bleach alternative in it?