Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

My dog's been bleeding from left nostril and teary left eye

Customer Question

Hi my dog's been bleeding from left nostril and teary left eye for almost couple of months and today I saw blood tears in the same side of his eye, he eats well and play with the others too. Yesterday night he seems to be discomfort, doctors say that he's been infected by some virus and gave some jabs but throughout my experience and after observing him I'm very sure that that's not what he's having. Please help me, thank you.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about 's?
Customer: No, this is it and thank you once again.ūüėĆ
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 11 days ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

How old is your dog?

What tests have his vets done?

Does he drip blood from his nostril or is just when he sneezes?

Any swelling to his face?

If so, can you take a photo of this to let me see what you are seeing? To post a photo, you can use the paper clip button on the tool bar above the text box. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, then you can post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web link here for me to have a peek.

Expert:  Dr. B. replied 8 days ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr. B.