Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My dog just ate I think 10 ml zanax approx. 67lbs, Puppy 6

Customer Question

My dog just ate I think 10 ml zanax approx. 67lbs
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Puppy 6 months
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Puppy?
Customer: no Should I rush him to a hospital
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dwight Alleyne replied 14 days ago.

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? How long ago did this happen? Is he acting strange at all?