Dr. Lori
Dr. Lori, Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian
96382098

My 6 month puppy got a hold of a fine tip sharpie. the pen

Customer Question

My 6 month puppy got a hold of a fine tip sharpie. the pen part is gone, what shouldi do? Kind of freaking out haha
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?
Customer: nothing, everything seems to be fine I just caught her with it
JA: Where does the dog seem to hurt?
Customer: she doesn't seem to be hurt at all. I am just concerned something in the future is going to happen
JA: OK. No obvious pain. Is there anything else important you think the veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: no
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Lori replied 21 days ago.

Hi My name is***** and I can help you. There may be a small time delay between us but I am here.

Expert:  Dr. Lori replied 21 days ago.

Is it the plastic part of the pen that is missing? Do you know where the cap is?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
my 6 month dog just ate/chewed on a fine tip sharpie. The tip is missing, should I be concerned? She seems to be fine, she is sleeping right now. There aren't any signs of ink on her face
Expert:  Dr. Lori replied 21 days ago.

Just the tip of the pen is missing? All other part of the pen are there?

Expert:  Dr. Lori replied 21 days ago.

If all the part of the pen are accounted for then there is no concern. Monitor got upset stomach, but even this in unlikely. Your lucky this did not make more of a mess:)

Once you are satisfied with our dialogue,please take the time to issue a rating for me so that I am compensated for helping you today. Good luck - Dr. Lori

Expert:  Dr. Lori replied 20 days ago.

Just checking in. How is your puppy?