Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts
Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.
Are these bushes you have in the back yard?How long ago was this consumed?
Due to the symptoms you've seen prior to this AND the ingestion of possible azaleas, which is toxic to dogs, I would take her promptly to the ER for examination and treatment.Do you have an ER clinic in mind? Do you need help finding one?
If this only happened 20 minutes ago, she wouldn't have a reaction to the azalea consumption yet. I would still recommend an ER visit.More info here: http://www.petpoisonhelpline.com/poison/azalea/
Checking in, JACustomer. I did not hear back from you yesterday. How is your companion doing today?